The Evolution of CNC continues with JenCNC™ + SmartMotor™
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Animatics is excited to release JenCNC™, a full-featured 3D CNC Software package designed exclusively to run Animatics SmartMotors. It combines features of both a CAD/CAM and a Motion-Control Software package into a unique graphical user interface for controlling 2 to 4 SmartMotors in true 3D coordinated motion.
With real time 2D and 3D plotting to the screen, DXF-to-G-Code conversion and conversational G-Code building, this is just the beginning to get a CNC machine up and running in no time.
JenCNC utilizes a simple serial interface to communicate and control SmartMotors. With custom tailored algorithms, motion is optimized for smooth control and continuous operation for all machining needs. With its ability to run in a constant vector velocity regardless of changes in direction, the software is ideal where dispensing or flow rate of glue or adhesives is critical to a given process.
JenCNC has been built upon 3 years of in-field testing and customer feedback in real-world applications including:
• Hot-wire EPS foam cutting
• Plasma cutting
• Machining forms for vacuum-form molding of plastics
• Milling machine retrofits
• Sign making
• CNC drilling
• Gasket cutting
• Adhesive applicators
Our goal is to continuously add to its capabilities according to the needs and demands of customers to provide the best possible solution for any need that may arise.
Overview of just some of the features that increase throughput and quality:
• Upon Start-up, JenCNC automatically detects motors and does a system update
if any motor was changed out
• A full machine settings window allows for customization to physical dimensions
of the machining space
• Machine tolerance levels can be set to ensure no product damage occurs in the
unlikely event of motor drop-out or path divergence
• Slow-down proportional-to-angle is a feature that can be tailored to minimize
machining time while providing the best surface finish thru sharp turns
• Customizable G-Codes for user-defined tooling positions
• Customizable M-Codes for I/O control and SmartMotor Commands or Subroutine calls
• Ability to call G-Code subroutines
• Ability to repeat a section of G-code a user definable number of times
• Z-Axis (tool length) offsets
• SAE or metric scaling
• On-screen and keyboard real-time jogging
• Auto-detection of Windows compatible Joystick for Jog control
• Menu selectable Inputs set-up window
• Wait-On-Input definable M-Codes
• Customizable outputs assignable to user-definable M-Codes
• CMM probing for setting tool offset
• Automatically send user defined SmartMotor commands on boot-up
• Terminal screen diagnostics page for testing/troubleshooting
• User selectable homing routines with configurable offsets
• Advanced settings screen includes events setup for E-Stop conditions
• Simulation mode (dry run)
Animatics Corporation is the world leader in integrated motion control. Animatics is located in the heart of Silicon Valley and designs, manufactures, and markets motion control products for industries ranging from semiconductor, nuclear, automotive and machine tool to traditional industries such as CNC. Animatics' strength lies in using technological innovation to meet complete solutions for motion control.
Animatics is Defining the Future in Motion Control!
3200 Patrick Henry Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054