Flexible Motion Solutions
Moog Animatics is a worldwide designer, manufacturer and integrator of precision motion control components and systems.
When Performance Really Matters®
Moog Animatics is the world leader in fully integrated servo technology and is part of Moog Inc., a worldwide designer, manufacturer and integrator of precision motion control products and systems. Moog’s high performance systems control military and commercial aircraft, satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, industrial machinery, wind energy, marine applications and medical equipment.
NEW: Class 6 D-style SmartMotor™
The Class 6 D-style SmartMotor™ is a fully integrated controller with small footprint, great power density and a simplicity of design hard to match on the market. The industrial Ethernet connectivity and an absolute multi-turn battery-less encoder enable extreme design flexibility for any application.
Interfaces with standard CiA 301 CANopen devices
I/O Device CAN Bus Master
- Operate multiple SmartMotor™ servos and multiple I/O devices on the same CAN bus
- Supports both PDO and SDO protocols (some limitations apply)
- SmartMotor™ achieves FULL machine control — no other HMI or bus master required
High Performance Motion Control for Medical Centrifuges
Moog Animatics SmartMotor™ combined with a slip ring provides high speed rotation and endless transmission of electrical signals for medical centrifuge applications.
The CDS7 Option for Class 5 D-Style SmartMotor™
A simple, single cable carries CAN Bus, RS-232 communications and power from motor to motor.
- Fool-proof design speeds installation, facilitates ease of machine replication and reduces costs
- Compact form factor decreases required space in the machine
- Fully backward compatible with previous CDS option, allowing CDS7 motors to be used in older systems
DS2020 Combitronic™ Digital Servo Drive
This single-axis digital servo drive combines high torque capabilities, a compact frame and Moog Animatics’ innovative Combitronic™ technology, allowing the drive to act as a follower device in a variety of applications, including those with large-axes of motion.
Get compact, dynamic and reliable performance with the DS2020 Combitronic drive.
Features industry-leading technology advancements
- Class 6 Industrial Ethernet SmartMotors™
- M6S/PC Linear and ROT1 Rotary Actuators
- T-Bot and H-Bot Systems
- I/O Device CAN Bus Master