Moog Animatics Institute
I’m very pleased with the useful content of the program.
Erin Doherty, Braas Co.
November 5 through 8, 2019
15249 N 59th Ave, Glendale, AZ 85306
This Institute session is designed for our existing channel partners. It will provide opportunities for learning programming and technical information, as well as industry information, sales tips and all of your questions answered.
The information acquired at the Moog Animatics Institute will help you with your customers, increase your sales, deepen your product knowledge and will more than compensate for the time spent with us.
Topics covered during this Moog Animatics Institute will be posted as they become available.
Danny Cong, Clayton Controls
Here are some key topics that were covered in the past Institutes:
- Overview of Class 5 and Class 6 SmartMotor™ products including the option of EtherCAT®, PROFINET® and EtherNet/IP™ fieldbus communication protocols
- Moog Animatics' current and future developments in engineering, sales and production, an in-depth coverage of applications and success stories
- behind-the-scenes information on Class 5, Class 6, Combitronic communication technology, IP65/67-rated integrated servos, linear and rotary actuators, and our other products
- Overview of our new AniCNC™ software for CNC applications
- New CDS7 option for single-cable power and communications from motor-to-motor
- I/O Device CAN Bus Mastering capability for FULL machine control using SmartMotor servos
- Further insight into our future product development plans and technology roadmap
- Overview and coverage of applications for our new and expanded line of linear actuators