You can keep someone from uploading your program for alteration... But... You cannot keep anyone from downloading a different program to the SmartMotor.
If you wish to LOCK your program... You must be very careful.
1. Backup your program... as you will not be able to upload it again.
2. Connect to only one SmartMotor.
3. Power cycle the motor... and detect the motor with the SMI2 software.
4. Issue an END command to the SmartMotor.
5. Download the program you want to LOCK. Do NOT Run or Reset the SmartMotor. Make sure that the program download was successful via the Information window in SMI2.
6. When you are absolutely Positive that you are communicating with the SmartMotor... and the SmartMotor is NOT running any code... including interrupts.
7. Issue the command LOCKP in the Terminal window of SMI2. This will change the header file in the stored program so that it can no longer be uploaded.
The administrator has disabled public write access.