Instructions for Obtaining a 30-Day Trial of AniCNC
Please click here to fill out and submit the registration form. You will be contacted and provided with a link to download the software.
AniCNC™ is Moog Animatics’ newest CNC application software exclusively for use with the Class 5 SmartMotor™.
When coupled with the Class 5 SmartMotor, the AniCNC product provides a graphical Human-Machine Interface (HMI), G-code editing and runtime environment and other built-in features to help you quickly tackle your milling, routing, machining, shaping and related projects. There’s even an offline mode that lets you preview and refine your G-code tool paths without being attached to the SmartMotor.
- A simple, intuitive user interface, optimized for touchscreen use
- Advanced Code Writer and Shape Writer for creating complex patterns
- DXF file import to produce scalable G-code for quick resizing and/or arraying of your design
- G-code export to DXF format for efficient use in CAD or illustration software
- G-code editing and runtime environment with real-time viewing of the tool path
- TrueType font to G-code converter allows you to scale/frame text as desired
- Built-in functions for point-and-click programming of common metalwork shapes
- Nested-array code building for easy duplication of parts in sheet material
- Offline mode for previewing/refining G-code tool paths anywhere—no motors required
- Dynamic jog and teach to rapidly record points to the G-code program
- In-path jog correction allows temporary move adjustment and then resets and continues
Download the AniCNC Getting Started Application Note