- Firmware/Software/Reference & ToolsFW/SW/Reference & Tools
- Product Info Center
- Certifications of ConformanceC of C
|File name||Size||Last changed|
|Class 5 LTR Installation and Startup Guide.pdf||4.83 MB||03/12/2019|
|Class 5 Quick Start Guide.pdf||1.03 MB||05/07/2019|
|Class 5 SmartMotor Installation and Startup Guide.pdf||5.25 MB||03/12/2019|
|Class 6 SmartMotor Installation and Startup Guide.pdf||9.02 MB||03/12/2019|
|System Installation Best Practices.pdf||3.11 MB||03/12/2019|
|Troubleshooting with Status Bits and SMI Tools.pdf||1.07 MB||03/12/2019|
SmartMotor Drawings/Spec/FirmwareFW DownloadsDrawings/Spec: Download both English and Metric dimensional prints in the file formats AutoCAD, SolidWorks, IGES and PDF
- D Style and M Style refer to the connection type.
- Firmware for the standard version uses the same firmware for CANopen.
- Profibus is hardware specific, and therefore, do not attempt to install Profibus firmware onto non-Profibus motor.
- Hardware used in CANopen and Devicenet is the same, and therefore, protocol preference is by the firmware selection.
Gearheads Solidworks Drawing Downloads
- Click on the file names to download.
- Click on the Gearhead Series to visit Product Pages.
|Gearhead Series||Backlash (arc-minutes)|
|Single Stage||Two Stage|
|High Performance (P)||GH23P-Single Stage||GH23P-Double Stage|
|GH34P-Single Stage||GH34P-Double Stage|
|OEM Series (SP)||GH23SP-Single Stage||GH23SP-Double Stage|
|GH34SP-Single Stage||GH34SP-Double Stage|
|Right Angle (RAP)||GH23RAP-Single Stage||GH23RAP-Double Stage|
|GH34RAP-Single Stage||GH34RAP-Double Stage|
NOTE: The files and software in this area may be updated without notice.