Moog Animatics’ Knowledge Base
This is your online source for all information needed to become a motion control expert.
From understanding SmartMotor™ torque curves and motor sizing to cable configurations and OEM Dynamics linear actuator training videos, Moog Animatics’ Knowledge Base exists to support our customers in any and every question or concern they may have and provide every explanation before you even pick up the phone.
If there is any other information you believe would be helpful to have in the Knowledge Base, , and we will do our best to supply the needed information.
SmartMotor Knowledge Base
- ™ Overview
- Understanding Combitronic™ Motor Addressing
- Modes of Operation
- Advanced Drive Capabilities
- PID Control
- Command Sets
- Linear Interpolation
- Programming Tutorial for
Camera Guided Laser Marking
- System Installation Best Practices
- Troubleshooting with Status Bits and SMI Tools
- Class 4 vs Class 5 SmartMotors FAQs
- Understanding SmartMotor™ Part Numbers
- Understanding the Status LEDs (select a link below):